By adding an optional wet bar or an aft cabin, that also doubles as a second sun bed, the Axopar 37 Sun-Top offers true versatility. It is centred around the sociable cockpit seating which is the focal point for al fresco dining and entertaining guests under the cool shade of the Sun-Top or under the deep blue sky by opening up the canvas roof. This fast, fun and capable all-round cruiser invites you to enjoy days out at sea together with friends and family.
Whether for sunbathing, water sports or outside dining in the sun or in the shade, the Axopar 37 Sun-Top will offer you memorable days on the water.
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Axopar boats are sold all over the world, from USA to New Zealand. To find a dealer close to you please visit our Dealers page for a complete list of all local dealers.
Customers can now easily configure our models to their specific needs using the Product Configurator. View the different options available for each model and create a boat that meets your exact needs. A pdf with the results can be saved and used as a base when getting a final quote from a local dealer.
For a more precise quote in your region try one of our dealers own configurators:
The Axopar 37 Sun-Top comes with a spacious open aft deck as standard. It can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet. There is also an aft cabin available as an option for those who want accommodation for 4 persons in total. Another feature of the aft cabin is its roof which can be equipped with optional sun cushions.
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||11,20 m (36ft 9in)|
|Beam||3,30 m (10ft 10in)|
|Draft to props||0,85 m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||3590 kg (7910lbs)|
|Berths||2 persons (with optional aft cabin 2+2)|
|Fuel capacity||730 l (192 gal)|
|Classification||B – Offshore|
|Max speed range||35–45 kts|
|Outboard engines||2 x 225 – 2 x 350 hp (6cyl. engines)|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||2.6 l / nm (2 x 300 hp @ 28 knots)|
|Hull design||Twin stepped 20 degree V “Sharp entry hull”|
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
All Axopar 37 models can be ordered with the version R package.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the hull and roof in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as the pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles and optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Learn more about some of the features that can be found on the models in the Axopar 37 range
Hull and deck: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Lay-out and seating: Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck, three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function, Centre helm driving position with lowered floor level, Sun-Top roof and arches in white colour with large sliding canvas mid section, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft seats, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
Front cabin: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels, Illuminated pushbuttons, Hydraulic steering with tilt function, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, Co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door.
Electrics: LED Sun-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Heavy duty windscreen wiper, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Other: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
Premium Package, Silvertex
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • LED deck lights x 14 • ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
Premium package, Brisa upholstery
Premium package, Niroxx Charcoal
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
DayCruiser Aft Cabin package
• Spacious aft cabin accommodating additional 2 persons with twin flush roof hatches, side windows and indirect lighting.
Wet bar package (includes FW system)
• Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck • Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50 • Sink and faucet • Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
• Special edition with hull and roof in Cool Grey • Details and optional rails painted black • Cockpit seats and aft sofa seats in exclusive Niroxx fabric
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
• Canopy ST
• Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
• Electric grill 220V (only w. wet bar and shore power220V)
• Esthec only in cockpit, Platinum/White
• Folding anchor windlass in bow + remote control (only with bow thruster)
• Fresh water system 100l, incl. cabinet w. sink
• Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
• Harbor cover for wet bar option, Grey
• Harbour cover for aft deck, Grey (only with aft cabin)
• Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey (incl. prem pkg)
• Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• LED courtesy lights, front cabin and cockpit
• LED deck lights, 11pcs (incl. prem pkg)
• Mooring package (incl. prem pkg)
• Search light
• Seats, Brisa
• Seats, Niroxx
• Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
• Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
• Side rails
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Brisa (only w aft cabin)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx (only with aft cabin)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex (only w. aft cabin)
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Brisa (incl. prem pkg)
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Niroxx
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Silvertex (incl. prem pkg)
• Transom seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin or w/o water ski option)
• Waterski pole
• Wood floor in front cabin
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Communication Garmin VHF 300
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
• Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
• Radar Garmin GMR 18 xHD, Radome
• Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• Fusion system control unit, Helm
• Fusion system control unit, Mid cabin
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amp
• Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio1)
Don’t forget to visit our social media pages for the latest news, more exciting info and videos of our boats.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Axopar news and events from the Axopar communities around the world.
Visit Axopar's facebook page
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.
Visit Axopar's Instagram page
YouTube has a huge selection of videos uploaded by boating magazines and our dealers from all over the world and is a great place to get a closer look at our boats in action.
Click here to search for Axopar videos on YouTube