The Axopar 28 Cabin is a multifunctional craft with modern smart lines that is fully enclosable for all weather conditions yet open for warm and sunny summer days. It features a spacious, bright and comfortable cabin with wide sliding doors and a large sliding canvas roof. The sofa inside the cabin converts into a double bed.
This highly adaptable model has ample space for fishing and other activities on the aft deck and a large social area on the foredeck that can be quickly and easily converted into a sun bed or a seating and dining area. The foredeck also incorporates a stowage space with optional toilet and sink in front of the helm.
Whether for cruising, fishing or just unwinding with friends and family you’ll love the Axopar 28 Cabin.
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Axopar boats are sold all over the world, from USA to New Zealand. To find a dealer close to you please visit our Dealers page for a complete list of all local dealers.
Customers can now easily configure our models to their specific needs using the Product Configurator. View the different options available for each model and create a boat that meets your exact needs. A pdf with the results can be saved and used as a base when getting a final quote from a local dealer.
For a more precise quote in your region try one of our dealers own configurators:
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||8,60 m (28ft 3in)|
|Overall Length incl. Bathing Platforms||8,99 m (29ft 6in)|
|Beam||2,85 m (9ft 4in)|
|Height (Waterline to Roof incl. Light Mast)||2,75 m (9ft 1in)|
|Draft to props||0,75 m (2ft 6in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||1790 kg (3945lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||260 l (68,70 gal)|
|Classification||C – Coastal|
|Max speed range||36–46 kts|
|Outboard engines||150 – 350 hp|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||1.25 l / nm (200 hp @ 23 knots)|
|Hull design||Twin stepped 22 degree V “Sharp entry hull”|
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
Fuel consumption starting from 1,0 l/nm.
- Mercury 200 XL Verado 1,25 l/nm @ 23 kts, max speed 39 kts
- Mercury 300 XL Verado 1,45 l/nm @ 28,5 kts, max speed 46 kts
The reliability, flexibility, long warranties and service intervals make an outboard engine the perfect choice. The specially developed Axopar hull utilizes the outboard engines maximum potential.
Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
All Axopar 28 models can be ordered with special Version R modifications.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the Version R is something for You with the complete deck and hull in Cool Grey gelcoat, black exterior details like the pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles with optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching and details with the Version R logo.
Please consult with Your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Below are examples of some of the features that can be found on the models in the 28 range
Hull and deck: Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, Large L-shaped sofa / stowage lockers on fore deck, Large bumper list in grey color, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and light green tint, Pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel, Stainless steel cleats aft, central and forward, Flag pole, Fender storage / cooler box on aft deck, Bathing platform with integrated FlexiTeek 2G and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in console, Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panel, Metallic silver painted helm panel with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated pushbuttons, Hydraulic steering with tilt function, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, 12V power outlet, Compass, Side consoles with storage and 2 x cup holders.
Lay-out and seating: Walk-around cabin with sociable L-sofa on foredeck and an open aft deck area with under deck storage, Twin sliding side doors, Manually operated sliding canvas roof, Driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, Aft sofa in cabin with cushions convertible to bed for two persons, Storage locker under co-pilot seat, Walnut wood floor on center console, Fixed passenger footrest, ”Silvertex” Beige or Meteor material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa.
Electrics: LED roof spot lights, Main control panel with twin battery switches and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers x 2, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Front deck stowage area / toilet: Large stowage area in center console/optional toilet accessed from foredeck.
Other: Removable transom bars x 2, Aluminium fuel tank 260l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Fresh air vents in roof panel, Floor carpets in cockpit and fore deck stowage area, Harbour cover for canvas roof.
Premium Package, Silvertex
• Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck • Foredeck seat cushions and back rest • Sun bed on foredeck • Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 7,5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
Premium package, Brisa upholstery
Premium package, Niroxx
• Manual flush, 40l septic, Macerator, Sea+deck connection
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
• Esthec platinum complete flooring, including cockpit and foredeck seating hatches in platinum colour with white caulking
• Special edition with hull and deck in Cool Grey • Optional side rails and targa arch painted black • Seats and aft sofa in exclusive Niroxx fabric
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster, Side-Power SE40
• Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
• Exterior LED deck lights, 7 pcs + LED floor strips
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Niroxx
• Fore deck cushions, Brisa (incl. prem pkg)
• Fore deck cushions, Silvertex (incl. prem pkg)
• Fresh water system 45l, incl. faucet
• Gas hob with sink (only with fw system)
• Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey
• Heater Webasto AT3900
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• Interior seats, Brisa upholstery
• Interior seats, Niroxx upholstery
• International shipping (incl. s.s. cradle, loading)
• Mooring package (incl. prem pkg)
• Search light
• Shore power 230V with 12Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
• Side rails with Bow pulpit, High
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Table in cabin, Teak
• Table on foredeck (incl. prem pkg)
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM40L
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Water ski pole
• Hydraulic steering only, non Mercury engines
• Mercury EFI 150 pre-rig, single engine, incl. VesselView 502
• Mercury Verado L6 pre-rig, single engine, incl. VesselView 502
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Communication Garmin VHF 100i
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
• Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
• Radar Garmin GMR 18xHD, Radome (only w. targa arch)
• Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
• Fusion system control unit, Helm
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x exterior speakers + 2ch amp
• Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgr to 4ch amp
Don’t forget to visit our social media pages for the latest news, more exciting info and videos of our boats.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Axopar news and events from the Axopar communities around the world.
Visit Axopar's facebook page
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.
Visit Axopar's Instagram page
YouTube has a huge selection of videos uploaded by boating magazines and our dealers from all over the world and is a great place to get a closer look at our boats in action.
Click here to search for Axopar videos on YouTube