The Axopar 28 T-top is the ultimate leisure boat for trips to your favourite anchorage, water sports, sunbathing or just relaxing with friends and family. This sleek walk around cruiser with a canvas T-Top features a smart aft cabin for two that doubles as a large sun deck and sets the stage for all the on-water activities.
The spacious foredeck features a large sociable L-shaped sofa with table for four, which also transforms into a sun bed. A separate stowage/head with sink in front of the helm is also accessed from the fore deck.
Get ready for the red carpet with this ”Monaco Chic” cruiser.
The T-top model is also available without the aft cabin as an option.
Those who don’t feel they have a need for an aft cabin in their boat and want more space on the aft deck now have the opportunity to leave the aft cabin out of their T-top.
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Axopar boats are sold all over the world, from USA to New Zealand. To find a dealer close to you please visit our Dealers page for a complete list of all local dealers.
Customers can now easily configure our models to their specific needs using the Product Configurator. View the different options available for each model and create a boat that meets your exact needs. A pdf with the results can be saved and used as a base when getting a final quote from a local dealer.
For a more precise quote in your region try one of our dealers own configurators:
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||8,60 m (28ft 3in)|
|Overall Length incl. Bathing Platforms||8,99 m (29ft 6in)|
|Beam||2,85 m (9ft 4in)|
|Height (Waterline to Light Mast)||2,95 m (9ft 8in)|
|Draft to props||0,75 m (2ft 6in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||1790 kg (3950lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||260 l (68,70 gal)|
|Classification||C – Coastal|
|Max speed range||36–47 kts|
|Outboard engines||(100 hp) 150 – 350 hp|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||1.25 l / nm (200 hp @ 24 knots)|
|Hull design||Twin stepped 22 degree V “Sharp entry hull”|
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
Fuel consumption starting from 1,0 l/nm.
- Mercury 150 XL Verado 1,1 l/nm @ 22 kts, max speed 36 kts
- Mercury 250 XL Verado 1,4 l/nm @ 26 kts, max speed 45 kts
The reliability, flexibility, long warranties and service intervals make an outboard engine the perfect choice. The specially developed Axopar hull utilizes the outboard engines maximum potential.
Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
All Axopar 28 models can be ordered with the version R package.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the complete deck and hull in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles with optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails also painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Below are examples of some of the features that can be found on the models in the 28 range
Hull and deck: Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, Large L-shaped sofa / stowage lockers on fore deck, Large bumper list in grey color, Pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel, Stainless steel cleats aft, central and forward, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and tinted light green with aluminum window profile painted in white, Fender storage / cooler box on aft deck, Twin bathing platforms with integrated Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in console, Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panel, Metallic silver painted helm panel with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, 12V power outlet, Compass, Side consoles with storage and 2 x cup holders.
Lay-out and seating: Walk-around deck with sociable L-sofa on foredeck, Aft cabin for 2 persons with wide access hatch from aft seats and twin flush lewmar roof hatches, T-Top roof in GRP and Sunbrella canvas with T-Top arch painted in white, Separate driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, Storage locker under co-pilot seat, Lowered floor level in cockpit for driving while standing, Four seats behind driver seats with outer armrests, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa.
Electrics: LED T-Top roof lights, LED spotlights and LED indirect lighting in aft cabin, Main control panel with twin battery switches and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light in white, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers x 2, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Front deck stowage area / toilet: Large stowage area in center console/optional toilet accessed from foredeck.
Other: Aluminium fuel tank 260l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and driver/co-pilot seats and separate harbour cover for aft sofa. Floor carpets in cockpit, fore deck stowage area and aft cabin.
Premium Package, Silvertex Meteor
• Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck • Foredeck seat cushions and back rest • Sun bed on foredeck • Harbour cover for foredeck • Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 7,5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
Premium package, Brisa upholstery
Premium package, Niroxx
• Manual flush, 40l septic, Macerator, Sea+deck connection
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
• Esthec platinum complete flooring, including cockpit and foredeck seating hatches in platinum colour with white caulking
• Special edition with hull and deck in Cool Grey • Optional side rails and targa arch painted black • Seats and aft sofa in exclusive Niroxx fabric
Wetbar (only with deletion of aft cabin & freshwater option)
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster, Side-Power SE40
• Canopy, incl. sprayhood
• Deletion of aft cabin
• Esthec in cockpit, Platinum/White
• Esthec only on aft cabin roof, Platinum/White
• Exterior LED deck lights, 11 pcs
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Niroxx
• Fore deck cushions, Brisa (incl. prem pkg)
• Fore deck cushions, Silvertex (incl. in prem pkg)
• Fresh water system 45l, incl. faucet
• Gas hob with sink (only with fw system)
• Harbour cover for aft deck, Grey
• Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey (incl. in prem pkg)
• Heater Webasto AT3900
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• Mooring package (incl. in premium package)
• North Sails T-Top roof canvas, upgrade
• Search light
• Seats, Brisa
• Seats, Niroxx
• Shore power 230V with 12Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
• Side rails with Bow pulpit
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Brisa
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Nirox
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex
• Table in cockpit, Teak
• Table on foredeck, (incl. in premium package)
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM40L
• Transom seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin or w/o water ski option)
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Water ski pole
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Communication Garmin VHF 100i
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
• Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
• Radar Garmin GMR 18xHD, Radome (only w. targa arch)
• Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
• Fusion system control unit, Helm
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x exterior speakers + 2ch amp
• Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier(Only w. UpgradeAudio1)
Don’t forget to visit our social media pages for the latest news, more exciting info and videos of our boats.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Axopar news and events from the Axopar communities around the world.
Visit Axopar's facebook page
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.
Visit Axopar's Instagram page
YouTube has a huge selection of videos uploaded by boating magazines and our dealers from all over the world and is a great place to get a closer look at our boats in action.
Click here to search for Axopar videos on YouTube