Technical Sales Manager
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Responsible for managing technical information as well as applying the technical solutions in an efficient way, directed towards the dealers; simultaneously securing improvements are executed also within the own organization. Managing the communication of all technical sales related questions towards dealers. Leading and developing the spare part sales.
The Technical Sales Manager is accountable for:
- Technical sales support
- Answering all technical questions from dealers and collecting their feedback; processing dealer/ customer feedback in the own organization
- Leading and developing Spare Parts sales
- Collecting and bringing forward improvement solutions for existing products towards the Product Development Team
- Technical Dealer communication
- Responsible for technical information towards dealers
- Producing technical service bulletins and other material for the dealers
Competence, skills and know how
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical studies, engineering and / or sales
- Thorough knowledge of motorboats and the boating industry in general
- High level of technical knowledge in boating industry
- Is willing and has the readiness/ possibility to travel internationally
- Thorough organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Decision making and time management skills
- Understanding of market dynamics along with an analytic business sense
- Solid judgement along with an international and human oriented working style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially in English)
Track record/ relevant professional experience
- Experience from technical sales with international clients, minimum 4 to 5 years.
- Experience from the boating industry or boat sales, minimum 2 to 3 years.
Interested, need more info?
Should you need additional information, on the position and how to apply, please call recruitment consultant Edvard Krogius at Signium Executive Search, at +358 50 322 9392; you can reach Edvard on Thursday 23rd, at 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. or Wednesday July 29th at 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Additional information can also be obtained from Commercial Director Mikael Strand; Mikael can be reached at +358 50 318 1044 on Monday July 20th, 3 – 5 p.m. or Friday July 24th, 9 - 11 a.m.
How to apply?
We hope you will find the position motivating and submit your application: APPLY HERE, at the latest on Tuesday August 4th.