Location: Vaasa, Finland
Responsible for managing and leading new technical development projects, for completely new products as well as general improvement / development projects in Axopar Boats, summarized:
- The “Product Manager” acts as technical leader for development projects.
The Product Manager is accountable for:
- Technical lead in product development projects
- Technical documentation & work instructions
- BOM responsibility in product development and cost calculation
- Lead and validates new BOM
- Follow up that BOMs are correct and gives technical support for production
- Leads engineering changes
- Keeps track of changes and that ECN changes are passed through
Competence, skills and know how
- Technical Education, Bachelor or Master level
- Thorough and documented skills in Project Management
- Thorough knowledge of the boating industry in combination with experience of serial production
- Thorough organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent/ good skills in English (as the working language), other languages are seen as an advantage
Track record/ relevant professional experience
- Preferably previous experience from the boat building sector (alternatively the automotive and/ or aeronautics sectors)
- A documented track record of successful technical project management, minimum 4- 5 years, preferably from boat manufacturing
- Thorough skills in technical documentation and working with engineering solutions
Interested, need more info?
Should you need additional information, on the position and how to apply, please call recruitment consultant Edvard Krogius at Signium Executive Search, at +358 50 322 9392; you can reach Edvard on Thursday 23rd, at 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. or Wednesday July 29th at 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Additional information can also be obtained from Commercial Director Mikael Strand; Mikael can be reached at +358 50 318 1044 on Monday July 20th, 3 – 5 p.m. or Friday July 24th, 9 - 11 a.m.
How to apply?
We hope you will find the position motivating and submit your application: APPLY HERE, at the latest on Tuesday August 4th.