Marketing Content Specialist
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Creating webpage and social media content and keeping webpages up to date. Creating content for different parts of the webpage and producing marketing newsletters for dealers and end customers.
The Marketing Content Specialist is accountable for:
- Designing, copywriting and creating content for website according to brand guidelines
- Content creation for social media (prepare posts according to brand style and post online)
- You observe development on the various social media platforms
- You professionally manage metadata and do monthly monitoring and analyzing of the webpage and the social media traffic
- Checking, content and keeping Axopar.fi and Brabusmarine.com websites up to date
- Regularly update the news and events section on website
- Creation of new website pages when necessary, including working with external agencies when required
- Working with external partners to secure webpage functionality
- Adding Axopar & BRABUS Marine news, events, testimonials, reviews etc. to websites
- Creating content for dealer and end customer communication / newsletters (monthly marketing e-mails, moments/ adventure campaigns for end customers)
- Continually checking details on webpages and making sure all information is correct
Your Experience and know-how
- Education in marketing, media design, communication, web design or related field
- 3-5 years proven experience to work with webpages and social media
- You have a lot of experience with content creation for Instagram and Facebook
- Proven experience to work with common editing and newsletter programs
- Excellent skills in creating written content for marketing purpose in English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Interested, need more info?
Should you need additional information, on the position and how to apply, please call recruitment consultant Edvard Krogius at Signium Executive Search, at +358 50 322 9392; you can reach Edvard on Thursday 23rd, at 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. or Wednesday July 29th at 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Additional information can also be obtained from Brand & Marketing Manager Henna Forsström; Henna can be reached at +358 400 356 564 on Wednesday July 29th, 9 - 11 a.m and August Monday 3rd, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
How to apply?
We hope you will find the position motivating and submit your application: APPLY HERE, at the latest on Tuesday August 4th.