This highly adaptable model has ample space for fishing and other activities on the aft deck and a large sociable sun bed on the fore deck. A convenient cargo hatch on the foredeck enables fast and easy stowage of all your gear straight into the front cabin from the deck. The Axopar 37 Cabin excels with its bright and spacious cabin with seating for up to six people around a large table in the saloon. The cabin/saloon also features a large storage compartment under the sofa.
Whether for island hopping, fishing or just unwinding with friends and family you’ll love the Axopar 37 Cabin.
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Axopar boats are sold all over the world, from USA to New Zealand. To find a dealer close to you please visit our Dealers page for a complete list of all local dealers.
Customers can now easily configure our models to their specific needs using the Product Configurator. View the different options available for each model and create a boat that meets your exact needs. A pdf with the results can be saved and used as a base when getting a final quote from a local dealer.
For a more precise quote in your region try one of our dealers own configurators:
The Axopar 37 Cabin comes with a spacious aft deck with a bench / storage box as standard. It can also be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet.
The spacious Axopar 37 Cabin features a large, comfortable L-shaped sofa in the back of the cabin. This standard layout can be fitted with an optional 50l refrigerator under the co-pilot seat in the saloon and a sink / gas-hob unit integrated into the cupboard in the front cabin.
The 37 Cabin is also available with an alternative layout with an aft sofa and a larger table in the cabin. In this Kitchen Package layout the optional kitchen module, which includes a 50l refrigerator, a sink with faucet and a gas burner, are all integrated under the table in the saloon.
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||11,20 m (36ft 9in)|
|Beam||3,3 m (10ft 10in)|
|Draft to props||0,85 m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||3770 kg (8310 lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||730 l (192 gal)|
|Classification||B – Offshore|
|Max speed range||35–45 kts|
|Outboard engines||2 x 225 – 2 x 350 hp (6cyl. engines)|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||2.6 l / nm (2 x 300 hp @ 28 knots)|
|Hull design||Twin stepped 20 degree V “Sharp entry hull”|
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
All Axopar 37 models can be ordered with the version R package.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the hull and roof in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as the pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles and optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Learn more about some of the features that can be found on the models in the Axopar 37 range
Hull and deck: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Lay-out and seating: Walk-around cabin with open aft deck area and under deck storage, Optional wet bar, Large sliding side doors on both sides of cabin, Manually operated sliding canvas roof with additional harbour cover, L-sofa with fixed table and walnut floor on threshold, Large storage compartment under aft sofa, two front seats with flip-up front/swivel function and armrests, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige or Meteor material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa, Floor carpets in saloon and front cabin.
Front cabin: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard and console panels, Metallic silver painted helm panels, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders, Stainless steel grab rail, 12V Power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin with sliding door.
Electrics: LED roof spotlights in saloon and in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers with washer, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Other: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, air vents in front cabin roof panel.
Premium Package, Silvertex
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • LED deck lights x 14 • ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
Premium package, Brisa upholstery
Premium package, Niroxx Charcoal
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
Wet bar package (only w. fw or kitchen pack)
• Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck • Top loading refrigerator • Sink and faucet • Esthec platinum on wet bar lid
version R (grey hull and roof)
• Special edition with hull and roof in Cool Grey • Details and optional rails painted black • Cabin seats and sofa in exclusive Niroxx fabric
Kitchen package (only w/o L-sofa layout, includes fw system)
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
• Electric grill 220V (only w. wet bar and shore power220V)
• Folding anchor windlass in bow + remote control (only with bow thruster)
• Fresh water system 100l, incl. cabinet w. sink
• Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
• Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey (incl. prem pkg)
• Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
• Heater Webasto AT5500 (not available with Airconditioning)
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• LED courtesy lights, front cabin and saloon
• LED deck lights, 11pcs (incl. prem pkg)
• Mooring package (incl. prem pkg)
• Protective window covers
• Refrigerator in saloon, Dometic CRX CM50
• Search light
• Seats, Brisa
• Seats, Niroxx
• Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
• Side rails
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Brisa (incl. prem pkg)
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Niroxx
• Sundeck cushions foredeck, Silvertex (incl. prem pkg)
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Transom seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin or w/o water ski option)
• Waterski pole
• Wood floor in front cabin
• Wood floor in saloon
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Communication Garmin VHF 300
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
• Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
• Radar Garmin GMR 18 xHD, Radome
• Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• Fusion system control unit, Helm
• Fusion system control unit, Mid cabin
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amp
• Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio1)
Don’t forget to visit our social media pages for the latest news, more exciting info and videos of our boats.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Axopar news and events from the Axopar communities around the world.
Visit Axopar's facebook page
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.
Visit Axopar's Instagram page
YouTube has a huge selection of videos uploaded by boating magazines and our dealers from all over the world and is a great place to get a closer look at our boats in action.
Click here to search for Axopar videos on YouTube