The Axopar 28 AC features a fully enclosable cabin that is roomy, light and comfortable and incorporates a large sliding canvas roof, the first of its kind in this boat segment. This combined with the two wide sliding doors really opens up the cockpit.
The spacious aft cabin with a berth for two and twin roof hatches is accessed from inside the cabin. It also accommodates two persons inside the cabin on the forward sliding sofa/double bed.
The sociable foredeck seating acts as the focal point for al fresco dining and is easily converted into a sun bed. The foredeck also provides access to the large stowage compartment with a toilet in front of the helm. An optional pantry with refrigerator, sink and gas cooker under the driver / co-driver seats is also available.
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Axopar boats are sold all over the world, from USA to New Zealand. To find a dealer close to you please visit our Dealers page for a complete list of all local dealers.
Customers can now easily configure our models to their specific needs using the Product Configurator. View the different options available for each model and create a boat that meets your exact needs. A pdf with the results can be saved and used as a base when getting a final quote from a local dealer.
For a more precise quote in your region try one of our dealers own configurators:
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||8,60 m (28ft 3in)|
|Overall Length incl. Bathing Platforms||8,99 m (29ft 6in)|
|Beam||2,85 m (9ft 4in)|
|Height (Waterline to Roof incl. Light Mast)||2,75 m (9ft 1in)|
|Draft to props||0,75 m (2ft 6in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||1890 kg (4170lbs)|
|Berths||4 persons, 2+2|
|Fuel capacity||260 l (68,70 gal)|
|Classification||C – Coastal|
|Max speed range||36–46 kts|
|Outboard engines||150 – 350 hp|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||1.35 l / nm (250 hp @ 26 knots)|
|Hull design||Twin stepped 22 degree V “Sharp entry hull”|
Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
Fuel consumption starting from 1,0 l/nm.
- Mercury 200 XL Verado 1,25 l/nm @ 22 kts, max speed 39 kts
- Mercury 300 XL Verado 1,45 l/nm @ 28,5 kts, max speed 46 kts
The reliability, flexibility, long warranties and service intervals make an outboard engine the perfect choice. The specially developed Axopar hull utilizes the outboard engines maximum potential.
Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
All Axopar 28 models can be ordered with the version R package.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the complete deck and hull in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles with optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails also painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Below are examples of some of the features that can be found on the models in the 28 range
Hull and deck: Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, Large L-shaped sofa / stowage lockers on fore deck, Large bumper list in grey color, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and light green tint, Pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel, Stainless steel cleats aft, central and forward, Flag pole, Fender storage / cooler box on aft deck, Bathing platform with integrated Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in console, Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panel, Metallic silver painted helm panel with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, 12V power outlet, Compass, Side consoles with storage and 2 x cup holders.
Lay-out and seating: Walk-around cabin with aft cabin for 2 persons with twin flush Lewmar roof hatches, Sociable L-sofa on foredeck, Twin sliding side doors, Manually operated sliding canvas roof, Driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, Split aft sofa in cabin with cushions convertible to a bed for two persons, Storage locker under co-pilot seat, Walnut wood floor on center console, Fixed passenger footrest, ”Silvertex” Beige or Meteor material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa.
Electrics: LED roof spot lights, LED spotlights and LED indirect lighting in aft cabin, Main control panel with twin battery switches and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers x 2, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Front deck toilet: Spacious toilet compartment with stowage space in center console accessed from foredeck. Manual flush toilet with 40l septic tank and electric maserator.
Other: Aluminium fuel tank 260l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Fresh air vents in roof panel, Floor carpets in cockpit, fore deck stowage area and aft cabin, Harbour cover for canvas roof.
Premium Package, Silvertex Meteor
• Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck • Foredeck seat cushions and back rest • Sun bed on foredeck • Harbour cover for foredeck • Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 7,5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
Premium package, Brisa upholstery
Premium package, Niroxx
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
• Esthec platinum complete flooring, including cockpit and foredeck seating hatches in platinum colour with white caulking
• Special edition with hull and deck in Cool Grey • Optional side rails and targa arch painted black • Seats and aft sofa in exclusive Niroxx fabric
Fishing Package (not available w. Targa arch)
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster, Side-Power SE40
• Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
• Exterior LED deck lights, 7 pcs + LED floor strips
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Niroxx
• Fore deck cushions, Brisa (incl. prem pkg)
• Fore deck cushions, Silvertex (incl. in prem pkg)
• Fresh water system 45l, incl. faucet
• Gas hob with sink (only with fw system)
• Harbour cover for aft deck, Grey
• Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey (incl. in prem pkg)
• Heater Webasto AT3900
• Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037
• Interior seats, Brisa upholstery
• Interior seats, Niroxx
• Mooring package (incl. in premium package)
• Protective window covers
• Search light
• Shore power 230V with 12Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
• Side rails with Bow pulpit, High
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Brisa
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex Meteor
• Table in cabin, Teak
• Table on foredeck, (incl. in premium package)
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM40L
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Water ski pole
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Communication Garmin VHF 100i
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
• Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
• Radar Garmin GMR 18xHD, Radome (only w. targa arch)
• Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
• Fusion system control unit, Helm
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x exterior speakers + 2ch amp
• Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier(Only w. UpgradeAudio1)
Don’t forget to visit our social media pages for the latest news, more exciting info and videos of our boats.
On Facebook we post the latest, most interesting info on current Axopar news and events from the Axopar communities around the world.
Visit Axopar's facebook page
Instagram is our photo library where we post interesting pictures of our boats, concepts, functions and options.
Visit Axopar's Instagram page
YouTube has a huge selection of videos uploaded by boating magazines and our dealers from all over the world and is a great place to get a closer look at our boats in action.
Click here to search for Axopar videos on YouTube